What is a cookie?
A cookie is an information file, which is downloaded to your computer and which allows you to register your activity when accessing certain web pages, storing and retrieving information about your computer's browsing habits and, depending on the information it contains and the The way in which the equipment is used can be used to recognize the user.
Types and purpose of the cookies used.
ABROAD SOLUTIONS, S.L. uses, through this website, its own and third party cookies, which are sent from a team managed by ABROAD SOLUTIONS, S.L., which in turn, manages the information obtained through these cookies.
In accordance with the consents provided by the user, ABROAD SOLUTIONS, S.L. You may use session cookies and / or permanent cookies.
As for session cookies, the User is informed that once they close their browser or disconnect, they end and they are deleted.
As for the permanent cookies, the User is informed that it is a small text file stored on the hard disk of his computer for a definite period of time. These cookies expire when their objective is met or when the user manually uninstalls them.
In general, cookies help us improve the agility and security of your browsing on our website and provide a more efficient service, allowing you to estimate usage patterns, as well as collect information about your computer or other access device to minimize the risk and prevent fraud.
Regarding its purpose, the website uses the different types of cookies that are detailed below:
- Technical cookies (strictly necessary): they are used to allow the user to navigate through the website, and the use of the options or services that exist in it. They allow us to identify the session or control access to restricted areas.
- Analysis Cookies (from third parties): These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Consent, revocation and consequences of the disabling of cookies.
The User is offered the possibility of granting their consent to the use of technical and analytical cookies through an informative message that will appear on their screen the first time they access this website.
The User may refuse to accept cookies or withdraw their consent once granted, activating the settings in their browser to reject cookies. However, the configuration to specifically reject technical cookies may affect the correct use and functioning of the website, as well as implying that the user may not access certain parts of the website.
To manage the activity of cookies from your computer, you can accept, block or delete them through your browser. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser.
We guide you following the steps to access the cookie configuration menu in the following main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or Help ABROAD SOLUTIONS, S.L. the Navigator.
Changes in the Cookies Policy.